DA12 Single Ear Headworn Microphone
Our flagship DA12 is well known for it’s superb sound, comfortable fit, and ‘stay in place’ performance. The quality 2.5mm diameter European designed capsule delivers trusted high-end, crystal clear full frequency audio.
The extremely small capsule size makes it discrete, whilst its big clear sound and high SPL characteristics deliver the quality presentation and performance expected from a top of the line microphone. Perfect for applications requiring minimum visual discretion and freedom of movement such as theatre performers, singers, sportscasters, on-air or video talent, church pastors, aerobics instructers, presenters, boardroom use, and more.
The tapered, spring-loaded ear cushion allows for superior comfort and hold on either the left or right ear, and it’s flexibility allows adjustment for ear size. A high-density moveable boom-arm brings greater durability and flexibility during positioning with a full 1 inch play for user customisation. A heavy-duty stretch cable made with materials from an innovative thermoplastic process delivers better reliability. The Q Logo is embossed on each side of the ear cushion for easy recognition. High quality connectors (sold separately) are available for wireless belt packs including Shure, Sennheiser, AT, AKG, Lectrosonics, EV, and more. XLR phantom powered connectors are also available.
- DA12 BE Single Ear Headworn Microphone, -45 dB Omni, Beige
- DA12 BL Single Ear Headworn Microphone, -45 dB Omni, Black
- DA12 DE Single Ear Headworn Microphone, -45 dB Omni, Petite, Beige
- DA12 DL Single Ear Headworn Microphone, -45 dB Omni, Petite, Black
*each product includes:
1 x DA12 -45 dB (Omni) Beige Headworn Microphone
1 x Detachable Cable – Compact to Compact
2 x Foam Windscreens
1 x Tie Clip
1 x Leatherette Zip Pouch
Note: At time of purchase, customers select a high quality adapter from our range available for wireless beltpacks, including Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, AT, EV, Lectrosonics, MiPro, Revolabs, Sony, and more. XLR phantom powered connectors are also available (Note all adapters are priced separately).
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20Khz
- Sensitivity: -45±3dB
- Output Impedance: 2Kohms ±30%
- SPL Max: 140dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 32dB
- Dynamic Range: 123.5dB – 31dB = 92.5dB
- Optimum Output Level: 123.5dB SPL @ 3%THD
- Operating Voltage: 0.9V (optimal) – 5V (Maximum)
- Cable: 1.4mm*1.8m
- Weight: 5g (headset excluding cable and connector)
- Mic Dimension: 3.5mm
Note: Specification and design subject to change without notice